Policy Casa Amaltea
• Casa Amaltea apartments are private houses you can book for your stay in Palermo in the mutual respect of the rules of civility and good manners.
• Smoking is not permitted indoors and no pets are allowed.
• Bed linen provided every week and every guest change.
• Please leave tidy bathroom and kitchen after using.
• If you lose the apartment’s keys you must refund the cost of the damage for the changing.
CHECK IN: to be agreed at the time of booking
CHECK OUT: by 10.00 the day of departure
Casa Amaltea is not responsible for the loss of cash, documents, valuables left in the apartment, we do not take any responsibility for damage to the customer arising from the use of the house including physical and material damage and losses caused by fire and theft.
To check the availability of the apartments fill in the forms or write to a email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org. We will answer you within 24 hours with all the information and rates for the period requested.
If confirmation is required to pay the total amount by bank transfer or PayPal as guarantee of your reservation.
Confirmation will be guaranteed only by sending a copy of the transfer or of the payment.
• No charge up to 30 days before arrival.
• Up to a week before arrival will be refunded 50% of the total amount.
• In case of cancellations with less than 7 days by the arrival will be charged the entire stay.
• In case of early departure, the nights not spent will not be refunded.
* Cancellations must be notified by e-mail. Cancellations by phone are not allowed.